Guy gagers... Do you sterotype women with pink, blue, Green, yellow, and other unique colored hair as feminist?

I am having a debate with 2 fellow gagers about women with my unique colored hair style. They think women with these unique colors are most likely a feminist. Do you agree? Is it a common association? He mentioned it's a fair sterotype because if he dressed like a gang banger then people would sterotype him as one. I'm curious if he's right and you honestly look at women like me and think you better stay away because I'm most likely a man hating feminist. Which by the way I am the opposite of. I don't see women today not having equal rights. And I don't see men oppressing us. Honest answers only. No trolling. ThanksGuy gagers...Do you sterotype women with pink, blue, Green, yellow, and other unique colored hair as feminist??

• Guy gagers...Do you sterotype women with pink, blue, Green, yellow, and other unique colored hair as feminist??Yes, she's most likely a feminist
    Vote A
  • Guy gagers...Do you sterotype women with pink, blue, Green, yellow, and other unique colored hair as feminist??No, it's not a common association
    Vote B
  • Guy gagers...Do you sterotype women with pink, blue, Green, yellow, and other unique colored hair as feminist??Other... Please explain
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always been very partial to women that dye their hair weird colors. I think it's super sexy. I've never associated feminism with a certain type of hair color. I've never even heard of people doing this until right now actually.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know. That's what I said. I was shocked that anyone would view hair color that way and think it's ridiculous. Hell today these hair colors aren't only for the goth, punk, and metal heads. Women from every background or lifestyle are doing it now. It's just a fun thing to do in life and don't see why anyone should judge someone for it. But if they do that's their loss. They could be missing out on a really fun individual.

• It would stand to reason that a woman willing to dye her hair a wacky color, would be rather fun! Or at least more open minded to new experiences. Not to mention more cooler than the average chick lol.

• That's exactly what I think when I see women express themselves the way I do. Anytime someone compliments my hair I say thank you it's fun. Because that's exactly what it is. Just a fun way to look. I have learned how short life can be when I almost lost my life. So I'm gonna do things that are fun and make me happy. I don't care that I'm 41 with pink hair and it's unusual for someone my age to do it. If anyone has a problem with it or wants to negatively judge me for it, that's their problem that's gonna make them miss out on a friendship with someone as chill as me. ✌

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of my teenage and adult life I had unique colored hair. I just don't like the look of natural colors. It's plain and dull to me. It has nothing to do with me being a feminist. Even if I wasn't a feminist, I'd still prefer unique colored hair.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• I never said "she was most likely a feminist". Only that some guys might make that connection. Some feminists are trying to get more famous online, and in order to stand out, they have been dying their hair different colors.

I have heard several different guys talk about feminists, and their dyed hair, which is how I learned about the connection. The fact it exists does not mean that I said men are more likely to assume she must be a feminist. You are taking it way too personally.

0|0
    1|0
    • Ok. But your first comment you clearly said women with these colored hair styles have a high odds of being feminist. And I'm saying you're wrong and I stand by it being a ridiculous association and merely just an opinion of a few. Not most.

• Show All
    • You keep moving the goalpost of the conversation, and misrepresenting what I have said. That is not me back sliding or talking in circles.

You said you would do a poll to see if it was real or not. Now that poll shows that I was right, and that the stereotype exists. You on the other hand have been claiming it doesn't exist, and that my saying it does, is somehow me making a claim that most guys see it that way. I don't know how many guys feel that way, and never made any claim to how many men do feel that way. I just know that some do feel that way about women that have colored hair, and that most men that suspect those women of being feminists won't want anything to do with her. Everything I have said is consistent.

• Have a nice life. ✌

• I don't relate artificial hair colors to feminism at all. If that's a thing, this is the first I'm learning of it. I'm accustomed to seeing flamboyant hair coloration on children and adolescents. When I see it on adults I assume there was an event of some sort or they're behaving unlike their age.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol! I've only heard that one other time about it being childish. Honestly for me i just love pink and like the way it looks on me. It's just my personality. 😎

• Show All
    • I see it a lot. Still, I assume they're just supporting their grandkids with skool colors at sporting events.

• No. I get old people more so women coming up to me asking me what I use. They are most definitely doing it because they have lived life long enough to know it's ok to fun and things like hair color shouldn't be taken so seriously. We have enough to take seriously. Can't we have some fun in our short lives?

• If I see a girl with an unnatural color, I just thing she's trying new colors. It doesn't cross my mind that she may, or may not, be a feminist. I don't see that as having any correlation.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t say that’s the stereotype at all? In my experience feminists are often the ones who rebel against pink because it’s the cliche colour women typically like and those cliches should no longer exist in their minds

1|0
    0|0
    • Very good point. Thank you. The feminazis I've debated with all had normal colored hair. That's why I found the association ridiculous. 😎

• its hot af, but if she is a fat ugly cunt with short hair, thats a feminist right there

1|3
    1|0
  • I hope most women believe in equality for women. That's the root of feminism. I don't much associate hair color with politics.

1|0
    0|0
    • I believe in equality and what women originally fought for. But I believe we do have equal rights yet women these days who call themselves feminist are still not happy and act as if man oppresses them. I don't believe early feminist who fought to work, vote, and get an education meant for women to blame men or continue to say we are oppressed. Thank you for your comment.😎

• Lemme explain. Like for me it's not about stereotype. You have this hair color you want. I'm totally ok with it. And I don't think that only feminists has unique hair colors.
    The other thing is that for example I don't like too unique colors. It's some kind of overkill. I prefer natural hair colors. The only rare color I see and like is platinum, white. Some women look really good with unique colors tho. Depends on the hairstyle and head shape.
    Cheers!

1|0
    0|0
  • I try try not to stereotype people but in this case I'd say they look more likely to be into alternative music than feminism

1|0
    0|0
  • No, doing on the color/amount, I stereotype them as I want attention syndrome.
    I'm being completely honest here, and I'm not trying to hurt anyone.

1|0
    0|0
    • No hurt feelings. Although have you ever thought that just maybe they just like the way it looks on themselves?

• Show All
    • Thanks for your honesty. At least I can agree wanting attention is a common association. Which is not necessarily a good or bad thing.😎

• No problem.
      Thank you for being a chill person.

• No, I think it's personally very sexy, it hints that they are wild and adventurous and independent. I like that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. I just like the way it looks on me. 😊

• If you feel confident with it, his will pick up on that which is also good!

• Yes!😊😊😎😎

• Feminism isn’t bad feminazis are and I think those hair colors are cute

1|0
    0|0
  • The hair doesn't hair is ok it seems like a attention grabber but I do wonder why some women wear so much makeup that makes there skin shine. A little makeup is cool but the cake makeup I don't get it, it is like false advertisement. When they take it off a guy is like 🀀that is what you really look like. I think the more natural look is sexy because it is who u are.

0|0
    0|0
    • For me makeup and my hair is something like an art. I grew up in beauty salons so it was fun learning the different ways to enhance beauty and to cool hair styles. Some guys like it and some guys like you dont.

• I don't mind the hair it is eccentric I just don't understand when some women over do the make up and that is even for the ones who have natural hair color as well.

• Trust me I've seen some pretty funky things I don't get like the line half circle eyebrows they give themselves making them look constantly surprised. Lol!

• It's probably a legitimate stereotype in many cases. Because any physical expression possibly deemed experimental is often associated with the political left. Probably 50% of women who share share left politics in common with each other would probably classify themselves as feminists. I think all these girls are pretty, but I probably would not date any of them, out of fear we would spend more time arguing then getting to know one another. Don't quote me on the statistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not feminist!

But you can be seen as someone that tries to get atantion like provoking reaction like a teen.

An other is you can be perceived as insecure.

Also that you are peacocking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there are very specific hairstyles that... when mixed with a specific body type and shade of pink screams feminist. It's mostly a mental association I have between one of those feminist rant videos and the woman in it. She had a very bright neon pink short haircut and a slightly overweight build... she also looked to be in a perpetual frown. If I see women that remind me of her it leaves a certain impression of feminism, but I think it's the neon pink SHORT hair that does it the most.

For the most part I don't make associations between hair color and feminism but there are those very specific times when I'm just left with that impression.

1|0
    0|0
  • Coloured hair is awesome on some people, but no I would not say it's feminist thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, but I give them the benefit of the doubt and I'll reserve forming an opinion until I see their views and perspective of things.

0|0
    0|0
  • My personal thinking is If I see a female with obnoxious feminist looking hair I presume she's a feminist, because she probably is. If you aren't one, I'd stay clear of obnoxious hair colour.

0|0
    0|0
    • You can kind of tell a feminist by their hair style 😞

• Show All
    • It's more about how obnoxious and different the hair style is that's the give away, like male-style hair etc...

• I didn't feel you were rude and appreciate your honesty.😊

• I have never really heard of such an association before.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually think girls with different color hair are hot. I prefer it. I encourage it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they dye their hair and start banging on about how their shortcomings are my fault because I’m a male.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont automatically see them as feminists, but I do stereotype them ass being "edgy". Meaning that they look like the "pay atention to me, im different AF lmaozers XD XD XD so random !!!11!!1!" type. Either that or the "I hate my dad and wanna fuck a 40 y/o biker to spite him." type

This wouldn't count for the black girl in the third image, though, as the blue she's got going there only makes her normal hair stand out, not turn it into a giant sign with "give me atention" written all over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am well aware you are NOT a feminist , however , all the feminazi nutcases I have had the misfortune to encounter , have had bright , highly dyed hair..., but to be fair , far more loud hair ladies that were not.
    Maybe the feminazis view these as warning colours , like in the Animal Kingdom , many poisonous / venomous creates have these warning colours , to advertise their toxicity... feminazis are definitely toxic , full of venom , and to be avoided !!
    However , being a flexible thinker , I will give anyone a chance to prove themselves a decent person... also it simply looks good on a lot of women and their hairstyles , an ex boss of mine , a great lady ( still in touch ) , has bright red hair , she's 47, attractive , and it suits her perfectly !!

0|0
    0|0
    • At least you don't look at someone like me and assume I'm a feminazi. 😎

• Exactly... the biggest giveaway , are feminist symbol badges ( have also seen a " I FUCKING HATE MEN " badge !! ) .. and " This is what a feminist looks like " T shirt. " The second paragraph was intended more as humour !! I'm quite intuitive and fairly skilled at reading people , even from a distance... so no snap judgements from me !! Giz a thumbs up then!!!

• Some are some aren't, you can't really tell. But I really like it if well dyed hair fits to a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love artificial hair color and I don't relate the two of them at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's not a leftie lunatic then she's certainly not 100% reasonable.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think there's something more interesting about them more than "normal" hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal choice some girls can pull it off some can't

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the women I've been with have awesome hair and are not that way

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them are cool but the pink n yellow may be feminisgs the others are cool

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Well i have black and Turqouise hair but I do it for myself , not to make some form of political statement.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a guy but yeah lol

0|0
    1|0
  • What's wrong with being feminist?

0|1
    0|4
    • There is nothing wrong in being feminist. The problem begins when it comes to the subject of two types of feminists. One is widely respected when on the other hand is hated.

• I should have said feminazis.

• No need.
      It doesn't matter, they use the same name and it's a power tol no matter which of them you use.

• Uhm not but I do not like the idea it looks cheap

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't think like that

1|0
    0|0
  • I only think of them as fashion lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes