Guy gagers... Do you sterotype women with pink, blue, Green, yellow, and other unique colored hair as feminist?

I am having a debate with 2 fellow gagers about women with my unique colored hair style. They think women with these unique colors are most likely a feminist. Do you agree? Is it a common association? He mentioned it's a fair sterotype because if he dressed like a gang banger then people would sterotype him as one. I'm curious if he's right and you honestly look at women like me and think you better stay away because I'm most likely a man hating feminist. Which by the way I am the opposite of. I don't see women today not having equal rights. And I don't see men oppressing us. Honest answers only. No trolling. ThanksGuy gagers...Do you sterotype women with pink, blue, Green, yellow, and other unique colored hair as feminist??

• Guy gagers...Do you sterotype women with pink, blue, Green, yellow, and other unique colored hair as feminist??Yes, she's most likely a feminist
  • Guy gagers...Do you sterotype women with pink, blue, Green, yellow, and other unique colored hair as feminist??No, it's not a common association
  • Guy gagers...Do you sterotype women with pink, blue, Green, yellow, and other unique colored hair as feminist??Other... Please explain
    Vote C

738

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always been very partial to women that dye their hair weird colors. I think it's super sexy. I've never associated feminism with a certain type of hair color. I've never even heard of people doing this until right now actually.

• I know. That's what I said. I was shocked that anyone would view hair color that way and think it's ridiculous. Hell today these hair colors aren't only for the goth, punk, and metal heads. Women from every background or lifestyle are doing it now. It's just a fun thing to do in life and don't see why anyone should judge someone for it. But if they do that's their loss. They could be missing out on a really fun individual.

• It would stand to reason that a woman willing to dye her hair a wacky color, would be rather fun! Or at least more open minded to new experiences. Not to mention more cooler than the average chick lol.

• That's exactly what I think when I see women express themselves the way I do. Anytime someone compliments my hair I say thank you it's fun. Because that's exactly what it is. Just a fun way to look. I have learned how short life can be when I almost lost my life. So I'm gonna do things that are fun and make me happy. I don't care that I'm 41 with pink hair and it's unusual for someone my age to do it. If anyone has a problem with it or wants to negatively judge me for it, that's their problem that's gonna make them miss out on a friendship with someone as chill as me. ✌

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of my teenage and adult life I had unique colored hair. I just don't like the look of natural colors. It's plain and dull to me. It has nothing to do with me being a feminist. Even if I wasn't a feminist, I'd still prefer unique colored hair.