Will teenage guys fall for anyone?

I dunno it's just that teenage guys have crushed on me and people say that it doesn't have to do with looks, and that they will fall for anyone. I asked this because I don't believe I am pretty or beautiful even though guys have crushed on me because (according to you guys) they will just fall for anyone.

If I thought I was ugly, could it still be true regardless of the number of guys crushing on me?

121

Most Helpful Guy

• I've fallen for someone I can't really fall out of love... tried to do it the 3 months I had during summer. I felt that I didn't like her for like 1 week then I fell for her again... But that's the only girl I have srly ever fallen for... I won't fall for anyone..

Most Helpful Girl

• UGH NO?

• How do you mean?

• Not all... Most do but there is a number that thinks with their heart

• Or brain for that matter... Can't say that the brain is better... Can fuck up even morr for ya.. The "Rationality" and "Logic" which comes with it are one of the worst things...

What Guys Said 20

• Some guys will approach anything with two legs and tits. There are others who will fall for anyone they think likes them. You need to stop considering your looks based on your self image and look at yourself more objectively. Post a how do I rate here if you are unsure.

• I think you are pretty don't short yourself but don't think for once that your are the only crush they have. I'm sure they have a crush on other girls to.

• Well we do have a high sex drive, but no because attractiveness is a major part of a relationship. I don't think you have anything to worry about, there's a person out there for everybody, it's just the way it is. You're not ugly if a guy is crushing on you, it's the exact opposite

• Most teens only go for the appearance and not what's inside. Even I have crushed on the prettiest girls around and not the average ones. You might be attractive and that must be leading to so many guys crushing on you. There's probably a lot of girls who're jealous of you 😂 good luck with that!

• I didn't fall for anyone as a teen.

I ended up friend zoning just about anyone who showed interest.

• Teenagers aren't looking for what's inside vast majority of teens look for nothing but appearances that's my take anyway and how I was

• Teenage guys are desperate to lose their virginity!

• Every girl I ever had crush has been beautiful, at least I have thought so, and some others too.

• Thank you, you have been closest to answering my question hahaa

• Guys crash mostly on beauties but there are exception to attitude, sleeping around ( being an easy girl) or letting other play with you

• It's called hormones.

• Teen guys and girls alike may do just that. After all there in a time of discovery in their lives. But if a guy is crushing on you he must like something about your appearance or Persona.

• I crushed on mostly the nerdy girls but never had the courage to speak to them also was going through a rough patch where I didn't need to add a relationship to my problems

• It depends...✌️

• When i see girl which i like a lot i have crush on her, there is no many girls and be careful, a lot guys would use you only. Today i saw in gym girl and i have crush on her so muuuch, my friends said she is not even beatiful that much but im obbsesed with her and she probably even dont know it because im trying not to look in her and become a creepy guy xd

• no but some people will see there friends in relationships and want to get one too. thats what happened with me and i really lowered my standards, ughgu, never again.

• Depends on age when i was a teen it was usually a face or if they would talk to me

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!