Do guys avoid girls who don't wear makeup?

Or is it just that everybody avoids everybody at university?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody avoids everyone at college! Overall I found my college experience to be quite lacking socially.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it's very surprising

• You have to be in clubs and organizations and work and do cool shit. Plain people live plain lives yk

• @TheShyPrep That's kind of true. Even in those clubs you have a little bit of a closed off barrier to cross. That's just how people are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, you see, guys will say
    “I don’t like a chick that wears make-up! I prefer them natural.”

And what they mean is “I want someone with a hot face that either doesn’t need make-up or wears only a small amount which I am unable to recognize as make-up, and maybe something extra when we go out”

Guys say they don’t like girls that wear make-up, yet they often fail to recognize make-up on a face and will say “you look sick/tired” when you don’t wear it.

Look at the picture I added. Most guys will say the middle one looks the most attractive. They also say she isn’t wearing make-up (without having seen the left picture).

Guys will often give their opinion on things they don’t understand. (Apart from the guys that wear make-up).

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• No, I don't think guys "Avoid them".

I do know guys that "avoid"/ get turned off by women that constantly wear their hair up/no make up on dates... as it shows guys she's not really looking or cares about her appearance for him.

I think Most guys prefer light amount of make up... and it would be better to keep the Works for the guy you want to impress/how you like him/he's special to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, minimal makeup is what I'm attracted to. Personally I don't think there should be so much emphasis on makeup but it was probably introduced my a snob who wanted to make money by having girls treat their faces like a canvas to do some finger painting on.

0|0
    0|0
  • People generally ignore eachother and focus on what matters to them at the moment. Makeup doesn't have that big of an effect on anyone's behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone at university is so paralyzed by fear that talking to a girl could get them a sexual harassment claim that they just stare at their shoes all day

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, all girls look prettier with even a little makeup on and ugly ones or ones with bad skin who don't even wear makeup I don't see on the same level. They kinda just fade into the background

0|0
    0|0
    • But I will say they're much more approachable if I need to ask something or just talking in class or something like that

• I like more when girl is cute without makeup, i just dont trust girl who wear toons of makeup I don't know why, is it just me or? xd

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer women without makeup, brings out real person in them.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes I avoid but a little bit cuz it means they care bout theirself and they like to feel pretty

1|1
    0|0
  • No.
    If they ONLY have an interest in women who wear make up, they are not yet mature.
    Worth avoiding.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m more likely to be into a girl with no makeup than one with her face drawn on like Mr Potatohead

0|0
    0|0
  • Half the time I can't tell if a girl is wearing makeup, so I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't avoid girls with put make up but I'm usually that one exception so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if Makeup is the only reason they’re attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every one in the university are too busy to worry about stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really, i like natural beauty. But i like a woman who is taking care of herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's comfortable with or without makeup it's cool with meb

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Makeup can be provocative but it's definitely not a nessesity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your second idea: people just avoid new company.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who don't wear makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn’t agree with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the latter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • To some extend

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I prefer

0|0
    0|0
  • No or at least not me

0|0
    0|0
  • makeup has never been a must for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont care how much she wears, the only thing i require she wear, is lipgloss. i know, it's makeup, i get it, but, that's what i require, sorry

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you wear lipgloss? I think guys should be able to wear whatever they want.

• i think guys can wear whatever they want.. if they want to get the crap beaten out of them

What Girls Said 4

• I think its usually everyone avoids people at uni especially when its cold lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they avoid women takes 5 hours to put make up on.

0|0
    0|0
  • ahahah no

0|0
    0|0
  • If they don't know her, then yes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes