Are bad guys "bad" just because they have never experienced true love?

I have a theory...
I've met lots of tough guys and I've met sensitive and sweet ones too.
The ones who were tough and hard to open up and acted like "bad" boys usually have had bad experience with women in past,
while the ones who were sweet and sensitive used to have ended their relationship on a good term and still had feelings for the female figure from the past.
So what are your thoughts on this?

90332

Most Helpful Guy

• No I do not think that at all. I'll even go so far as to say, if you think that bad guys are bad because they have never experienced true love, then you're setting yourself up to be that woman who thinks, "If I just love this guy enough then he will change." Which will end in failure, time wasted, resentment, and heart break.

There are plenty of sweet and sensitive guys who are tough to open up. A bad guy is typically a bad guy because he doesn't care what you think, and is going to do what he wants to do. He's probably less likely to have had a bad experience, and will just write it off as that chick is crazy.

• trust, most of my mates that are "bad" aren't bad they just couldn't care less, they're in it for themselves, trying to get a beat or have a girl on their arm and they don't actually care too much what the girl thinks or feels like. Which is pretty shitty tbh

• I know... I am not attracted to bad boys so I am not scared of being hurt by them. I have a brother he would always tell me so bad things about men that I hardly even trust anyone but him.
      I actually like sweet and nice guys. For some reason.

• Well all guys are bad. From my experience, the sweet and nice ones are just duplicitous. I'm a good guy. But I'm also upfront about what I want. Which sometimes makes me not such a good guy... depending on your point of view.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've met some guys who were really mean to me, it's usually hard to talk with hem but they get me more curious than others, I want to know why they are like that and with a guy kind of "friend" he confided me (while still being rude at me) he had bad experience from the past, he is still being mean to me and he seems like he is playing games with me because one of his friends is asking me things that seem for his interest...
    Anyway yeah some guys are a little like "lost" and maybe they give up a little with love, anyway it's nice to get to know them and their reasons, just sometimes it can be a little risky if they are aggressive...