Would you date someone that likes you and somebody else at the same time?

I know he likes me and likes another girl. The other girl got a boyfriend and now he's trying to get me. Sometimes I also see him being jelous and etc. when the other girl is with her boyfriend. So, what should I do? I don't like being the second choice. How do I get him off of me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so two things.

1. It sounds like this guy is using you as a rebound. I don't think anyone can like 2 people the same way - he likes someone more.

2. He needs time to get over that girl before he jumps in with another.

I would tell him straight up -"Its clear that you still like that other girl, I like you but I don't wanna be your second choice. When your over her, let me know."

What Guys Said 8

• Tell him you're not interested and rebuff all of his attempts to date and contact you. If that doesn't work, get your brother or a male friend to tell him. No one deserves to be anyone's last resort option.

• No way.

• Tell him to fuck off. You're not his rebound

• No. The moment she confess, I'll immediately say "Stop. I don't need a woman who looks another dick while you dicking on me. Fuck off."

• I would date only one person, the one I like and likes me back.

• No, because If I'm giving her everything, I expect the same.

• I'd do it for the sex

• One girl one guy simple

What Girls Said 21

• I fee like as humans especially men there will always be someone else he could potentially like but doesn't mean he likes you less. I would go with the flow do what makes you happy. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. If he falls in love with you and you with him then focus on each other. If he falls in love u won't have to worry about the other girl. I think people worry too much about what is going on outside of each other and that causes problems. Focus on what you share with him and don't worry about the rest.

• You should tell him how you feel. He's being really insensitive to you and if he doesn't get it together then I don't think you should waste anymore time on him. He knows how much it hurts to feel rejected/unwanted so he has no excuse as to why he's making you feel that way.

• Tell him you’re not interested.

• I've never been able to REALLY like multiple people at the same time. He might be trying to use you to make her jealous, or use you as a placeholder. Until he gives up on the other girl completely, stay away from him.

• No I would not at all.. You need to ignore him

• No I would not date a guy like that and never did. You deserve better.

• Nope.
    It has to be only me.

• I'm not sure I am understanding you? If he is trying to leave the other girl for you, that is good, right?

• i wouldn't

• No, I'd tell him to either decide who he prefers more or get out of my life

• Nope. He doesn't get a stand. No waste your time. I have experienced this. Ended up with dissapointment and hurted. My Happy self and good self gone :/ since that

• Nope

• I’m selfish. I want all of the other persons attention especially if I’m giving them 100%. I also get jealous so that would never work for me personally and I don’t like feeling like a second option

• Hello no

• It sounds like he is trying to use you to make her jealous and make her want him. You can either say your not interested or just let him keep trying to get you even tho he never will

• Of course not, I'll date him if he stop getting jealous because of other girl

• Surely not. Either one or none.

• run far away

• My crush is like that too

• Yes I probably would.

• Hook up with them but not dated then yes.