Would you date someone that likes you and somebody else at the same time?

I know he likes me and likes another girl. The other girl got a boyfriend and now he's trying to get me. Sometimes I also see him being jelous and etc. when the other girl is with her boyfriend. So, what should I do? I don't like being the second choice. How do I get him off of me?

229

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so two things.

1. It sounds like this guy is using you as a rebound. I don't think anyone can like 2 people the same way - he likes someone more.

2. He needs time to get over that girl before he jumps in with another.

I would tell him straight up -"Its clear that you still like that other girl, I like you but I don't wanna be your second choice. When your over her, let me know."