Guys, how would you react if a girl suddenly tried to Kiss you?

My friend wants to kiss her crush out of the blue at school. I was like "please don't haha. He'll get weirded out". I think he will get so awkward and such. I mean, she is sometimes close to him and they have cute conversations. (I know this 'cause I sit behind them in class and my friend always asks for my advice). what do you guys think? haha

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't bother me if a crush would kiss me out the clear blue
    I'm cool about things and i would be very flattered over the kiss.

What Guys Said 32

• Well, Id be surprised if not shocked... my reaction would depend on whether or not Im single, do I like the girl... did she do it privately enough... because... if a girl he doesn't consider as a potential girlfriend would kiss him out of the blue in public... that leaves a social and psychological mark... and you better make sure its a good one...

• If it's completely out of the blue, at best it's 50-50 whether he'll be fine with it or think it's weird.

Frankly, if she's got the guts to walk up to him and kiss him, she could just turn around and say she likes him. Far more likely to have a productive outcome that way.

• Unless weโ€™re in a relationship and have kissed before, stop her asap! (Very gently, of course.) I want my first kiss to be special and romantic, not like something out of an anime. rofl

• If he likes her, he would love it.

If he doesn't like her, he would probably be nice and just tell her that he does not like her like that.

If she does it, tell her to do it when they are alone, if other people are around he might be more concerned about what the people around would think instead of showing his real honest feelings.

• If a girl suddenly kissed me, I would stay stunned and ask why she did it. It happened to my friend once and they actually became a good couple.

• if i was interested then yea i'd obviously kiss back, but maybe she should try and get more close/touchy and see if he's okay with that.

• I wouldn't complain and I would assume that the guy she's after wouldn't either so tell her go for it although it would be better if they did it privately so that way in case there's any f*** ups in the attempt it stays between them two

• Well if a girl did that to me I would get a slap from my girlfriend

But

If my girlfriend gave me a kiss out of the blue I would be happy as can be

• It would be ultra cute!!
    A girl taking the initiative is always welcome!

• I'd love it/think it was awesome - from a girl I like (which is easy enough to tell).
    Maybe not in front of a crowd, but apart from that, yeah, absolutely!

• I'd probably kiss back

• Oh heeell Yeah!!! As long as its in a fairly private setting, this has happened to me a few times! .. And its sooo sexy ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜œ

• When the guy was alone then you must try he will respond positively? In public he dont like auch things.

• I would be shocked

• Depends on the type of guy she is trying to kiss. Normally guys also enjoy approach from a girl.

• Depends on the guy he may become dumbfounded or go for a passionate kiss.

• I think as long as them guy being kissed is single its nbd and i wouldn't care

• Not gonna lie, if 90% of the girls in friends with kissed me out of the blue I'd probably freak out

• Go for the cheeks first

• kiss her back

• Pull in close and kiss her back!

• If it's smooth and if I like the girl I would kiss her harder. It should be holding hands then coming closer and then a slow kiss.

• Yeah that would not be good.

• Iโ€™d love it ๐Ÿ˜‹

• If I liked her and if I'm not shy, then I wouldn't mind.

• Umm. It depends on my opinion on her. If I don't love her I will stop her.

• Id be in the clouds... lol

• Heck, if he'd love something like that, especially considering how they have "cute conversations"

• Sex after

• I don't take kisses from thots lol

• More from Guys
    2