Guys, how would you react if a girl suddenly tried to Kiss you?

My friend wants to kiss her crush out of the blue at school. I was like "please don't haha. He'll get weirded out". I think he will get so awkward and such. I mean, she is sometimes close to him and they have cute conversations. (I know this 'cause I sit behind them in class and my friend always asks for my advice). what do you guys think? haha

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't bother me if a crush would kiss me out the clear blue
    I'm cool about things and i would be very flattered over the kiss.