What do you guys feel when you see a cute baby! Do you want to hold him or cuddle him. What do you think about paternity, will you be a loving dad?

The anime is gakuen baby-sitters the babies are sooo cute, when I saw them à I feel butterflies in my stomachs 😍 ❤️

https://youtu.be/PaW2X6lLA1I

https://youtu.be/cQcZOhzjQAI

https://youtu.be/nVRSQjBz2t0What do you guys feel when you see a cute baby! Do you want to hold him or cuddle him. What do you think about paternity, will you be a loving dad?What do you guys feel when you see a cute baby! Do you want to hold him or cuddle him. What do you think about paternity, will you be a loving dad?What do you guys feel when you see a cute baby! Do you want to hold him or cuddle him. What do you think about paternity, will you be a loving dad?What do you guys feel when you see a cute baby! Do you want to hold him or cuddle him. What do you think about paternity, will you be a loving dad?What do you guys feel when you see a cute baby! Do you want to hold him or cuddle him. What do you think about paternity, will you be a loving dad?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a father of three - two boys (7 and 6) and one girl (4) - I know I cried when they put my little baby in my arms for the first time. ( I also remember an incredible sense of love and admiration and respect and devotion toward my girlfriend. They talk about the heroism of labor - and to see what she went through to give me that little life in my arms was just overwhelming.)

Beyond that, I feel pride and love and I feel VERY protective. Every male instinct to watch over and nurture my children kicks into overdrive. It is natural instinct - and it is something more.

They have their moments - though my daughter has me totally wrapped around her finger - and I do get frustrated from time to time. Still, I have never known the kind of happiness I feel when my girlfriend - the mother of my children but we are not married - and my kids are with me in my arms or on my lap or making me laugh. It's then that I know that I am the luckiest guy on Earth.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to eat it. So cuteee. Im a teacher and my first job was working witb prescholers and they were so cute i wanted to just hug them and play with them all day. Now i teach high school. Its very different but i realised they grow ul so fast and u dont notice it. Ah so cute.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Random babies do nothing for me. When I see my friends' babies or a siblings offspring, I get a sense of protectiveness and longing to teach them how this world works.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love being a dad and i think i would be good at it. Babies of others are cute at times but I dont want to take them. thed are nice from a distance you know :-D I would if it was mine

0|0
    0|0
  • They make me smile and want to play with them, and if i see them crying when i look into their eyes they always stop and look at me curiously lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, I just coo at them sometimes and just about my day. At the moment, I'm still young and children are not part of my plans just yet. mmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Holding a cute baby is wonderful but I have no intention of being a parent as a misanthrope like myself has no business having children.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to hold them and cuddle don't don't want to let go.💞and it makes me happy, calm and want to have my own someday 😀✌

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, just doesn't have little to none experience, so I don't have a clue of what to do around them

0|0
    0|0
  • Before I would never hold a baby. Now that im a dad I have a new fondness for babies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I start getting... Hungry. I have strong desires to aquire barbeque sauce when I see babies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really feel a deep felling of need, like when I'm in love

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes