What do you guys feel when you see a cute baby! Do you want to hold him or cuddle him. What do you think about paternity, will you be a loving dad?

The anime is gakuen baby-sitters the babies are sooo cute, when I saw them à I feel butterflies in my stomachs 😍 ❤️

https://youtu.be/PaW2X6lLA1I

https://youtu.be/cQcZOhzjQAI

https://youtu.be/nVRSQjBz2t0What do you guys feel when you see a cute baby! Do you want to hold him or cuddle him. What do you think about paternity, will you be a loving dad?What do you guys feel when you see a cute baby! Do you want to hold him or cuddle him. What do you think about paternity, will you be a loving dad?What do you guys feel when you see a cute baby! Do you want to hold him or cuddle him. What do you think about paternity, will you be a loving dad?What do you guys feel when you see a cute baby! Do you want to hold him or cuddle him. What do you think about paternity, will you be a loving dad?What do you guys feel when you see a cute baby! Do you want to hold him or cuddle him. What do you think about paternity, will you be a loving dad?

122

Most Helpful Guy

• As a father of three - two boys (7 and 6) and one girl (4) - I know I cried when they put my little baby in my arms for the first time. ( I also remember an incredible sense of love and admiration and respect and devotion toward my girlfriend. They talk about the heroism of labor - and to see what she went through to give me that little life in my arms was just overwhelming.)

Beyond that, I feel pride and love and I feel VERY protective. Every male instinct to watch over and nurture my children kicks into overdrive. It is natural instinct - and it is something more.

They have their moments - though my daughter has me totally wrapped around her finger - and I do get frustrated from time to time. Still, I have never known the kind of happiness I feel when my girlfriend - the mother of my children but we are not married - and my kids are with me in my arms or on my lap or making me laugh. It's then that I know that I am the luckiest guy on Earth.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to eat it. So cuteee. Im a teacher and my first job was working witb prescholers and they were so cute i wanted to just hug them and play with them all day. Now i teach high school. Its very different but i realised they grow ul so fast and u dont notice it. Ah so cute.