Are there guys who get tired of a girl after she starts showing interest?

When the chase is done

436

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. That's normal. Read about the "boy-girl theory", Robert Ringer. It's a chapter in one of his books. Anyway, we want what we can't have, so we pursue it when we think it's it of reach. That's the challenge, the excitement. Once we are closer, we don't have to work so hard. We get lazy, and take things for granted. (We meaning both sexes. And obviously, this varies greatly from person to person, some people don't take it's for granted as easily). But yes, it happens, and I would consider it to be normal. Just don't let that be a reason to play games and try to get his attention back. If he's lacks, he's comfortable, and happy in the relationship most of the time. That's just my experience

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Is it more likely to happen among younger males who know that they have options?

• I couldn't say, I'm 32 and it happens to me. I don't think it's a matter of other options, per se, but rather human nature. Having said that, I can't speak for everyone...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so. Some guys like the excitment of chasing a girl, and when she finally gives in, they lose interest. When this happens, you know they're not worth it. Let me just point out that girls also do this.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE