Does my ex-girlfriend want me back?

She broke up with me and it was pretty rough. We had been going through a rough time that we weren't able to get through. Always arguing and fighting. It eventually became so much that she just broke up with me one day. I did the usual. Called. Texted. Emailed. Then I finally told her I was OK with it. I tried to be nice. I still tell her I miss her. I try to just remain casual if we talk. Sometimes I flirt and she flirts back. Usually she just starts crying on the phone if we discuss our relationship. She constantly asks why I didn't love her? Why doesn't she remember anything but pain? She right away went into a new relationship, but she never mentions this person when we talk. Doesn't bring him up when I ask her what she has done over the weekend. she acts like he doesn't exist. she calls me randomly and tells me she misses me. she brings up things about our past, funny times and things like that. then she gets upset and says she has to go. we were together for over four years and have been through so much. she sometimes tells me she doesn't know if we will ever work out again. she says she has no faith in us anymore. then she hints that she wants to do things with me. I just don't know what to think. we've been broken up for over a month now. today she called me to talk and she asked about my love life. she seems to play it off like its nothing but I know if I were to be dating someone she would be upset. I just have been honest and tell the truth. I just don't know what to do and what she wants. she won't say she wants to be with me, but I can tell that she wants me. is she afraid of getting hurt? what should I do? I do lover her and I do want to be with her, but I am very angry about her new relationship. I try really hard to be nice and always maintain a calm and cool attitude when we speak. I usually don't call her anymore, but she does call me now. I know I have done things to hurt her, but I think she knows she will never love anyone like she loves me. she tells me sometimes that she wish she didn't love me so she could forget me. she said the whole lets be friends thing, but I don't know f that is a good idea. I want the relationship and I don't want to be shared. I love her and its really hard for me to disappear if I know for sure its really over for good, but...i guess I just want some perspective. is she trying to tell me something?
Does my ex-girlfriend want me back?
Add Opinion