Why do men keep touching or rubbing their crotch?

I know they don't do it intentionally ( mostly).
But what are reasons of doing this.
I think uncomfortable underwear?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the time it's because of uncomfortable underwear. Other times, the penis or balls just get caught in an uncomfortable position among the pants and underwear. Sometimes ball hairs get caught. Other times, the clothing squishes the ball too much and they hurt, or the get pinched in the clothing. Sometimes, the balls just plain itch. The most obvious, is when the penis and balls get caught up in the clothing in an uncomfortable way, and your'e in a crowd with no place to re-adjust. It can get so uncomfortable, a guy just reaches down and moves things around to get some relief, but people can see him. (usually you try to find some way to face something like a sign or post, or go around a corner, or whatever, but it's not always practical) On occasion, it's just such a mess in there, that it takes some real hand movement to get things to where they are comfortable. Annoyingly, sometimes you quickly re-adjust, then start walking again, and realize you made things worse than before. The good news is, most of the time, balls are reasonably comfortable. This happens often enough, that it can get to be habit to fix it, and the guy only half realizes that his hand is down there moving things. More often, the guy knows, and tries to do it discreetly, but sometimes, it's just too much, and discreet just doesn't fix the problem, and more obvious methods are used. Even then, we try to do it with as little obvious movement as possible.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 53

• On the rugby field it's to move it safely to one side. Think about it, there is a V and personally my dick is of the length where it has to go down one side or the other. Sometimes it ends up the wrong side because your boxers or shorts have moved so it is uncomfortable and hence we need to readjust for comfort

0|0
    0|0
  • For me either to get myself comfotable (after getting a boner from thinking about what me and the lady did lastnight) or scratch an itch.

0|4
    0|0
  • The average temperature of male bodies are higher by around 0.5 degrees celsius near the crotch to improve the living conditions of sperm which result in a phenomena often refered to as "sweaty balls"..

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean... us men have a bulge that we attempt to stuff into pants that is constantly hot, sweaty, uncomfortable AND hairy. It's bound to itch and be uncomfortable... And then there is the matter of readjusting due to getting a chubby...

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh there are fairies that try to steal it throughout the year and we have to be on guard, and sometimes we panic and we need to check if it's still there

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes Dick is in a bad position so gotta move it. Or you just get an itch. Or it just feels good so you do it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes you get itchy, other times your cock gets sweat-glued to your leg. General genital discomfort.

0|1
    0|0
  • some do it jus as a habit whilst others do it to readjust their bits. i try to keep it private as i do it because it feels good to touch myself ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because sometimes it gets uncomfortable and balls stick to the underwear especially when they have been cleanly shaves smooth balls and groin... the skin touches together

0|0
    0|0
  • If not on a sport playing field = adjusting it so as to prevent injury
    then anaser is...
    lack of breeding & etiquette low life

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a quarter-foot meatstick stick out of your crotch 24/7 and try to ask that question again. You鈥檒l have your answer lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason you girl's touch and rub your breasts.
    Adjusting the penis and genital's and it feels good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can be all your bits squashed in your underwear can be very uncomfortable !!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I mostly donor when I am horny or my cock is in a odd position that I don't like

0|2
    0|0
  • Most of the time it's to shift if the penis moves to an uncomfortable position. Also, it's to hide an erection by tucking it under the waist band.

0|0
    0|0
  • To readjust, to get myself comfortable. Sometime due to uncomfortable underwear.
    Sometime when we get erection.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a mini massage and when it's above average we need to put in comfortable place. Sometimes we have erection when see slutty girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be that things have gotten into an uncomfortable position and need to be re-adjusted.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hairs on the sack are more difficult to get rid of, and so the remaining ones might get stuck in the underwear or itch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually just readjusting privates because they became uncomfortable

0|1
    0|0
  • it's like blinking... just happens even when adjustments not needed :)

0|0
    0|0
  • In truth we don't know, doing so just seems to comfort us.

0|0
    0|0
  • We do it bc we either have a erection or oir penos is in a uncomfortable position

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes to adjust some men that shave it may have an ich some just like to play with it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • majority does that, to scratch their balls, and some do that to adjust their balls

0|0
    0|0
  • When oxygen doesn't reach certain places the place starts to get itchy. That's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never thought girls are also so a curious about male body behaviour

0|0
    0|0
  • Readjusting the junk is 95% of the reason. Uncomfortable underwear like 5%

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's mostly readjusting. Usually not in a sexual nature

0|0
    0|0
  • Adjusting the bleep to get comfortable , lol it's kinda obvious

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Most men wear boxers and their meat is always sticking against their legs so it needs to be moved around. If they wore the one's in the pics, they wouldn't have that problem, but they'd probably be adjusting their hard-on all the time since the sheath feels good to them.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think its for adjusting their length, uncomfortable positioning when flaccid or afraid of getting caught when erect 馃構

1|1
    0|0
  • Adjusting their balls. Don鈥檛 understand why they find it acceptable in public. We don鈥檛 grope our boobs in public, why should they grab at their pair of squishy round spherical anatomy?

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean you don't grope your boobs in public?
      Quit ya lyin.

• Show All
    • Jumping or running is not every days daily routine for most common people who aren't into sports anyway.
      Does walking fast also feels uneasy as dos running?
      You say it HURTS... you mean it feels bit uneasy or it actually is slightly painful?
      Yes big breasts are more objectified but I guess women love the attention as well hence they generally show lot of cleavage...
      by the way what exactly is this cup shape? 28 D would be bigger than 34A? Or how it is

• Huh..
      Well as long as you're fair about your nit-picking, I'm good.

Recommended myTakes