Feeling frustrated and upset!! What do you think about this situation with me and this guy?

Me and a guy from work started talking and we were getting along really well. So we hooked up outside work and ended up sleeping together. He told me not to fall for him because he has to go back to his country in 5 months forever. I didn't have any feelings for him but we kept talking more and more in work and sleeping together too. Then after about the third time we slept together he started to text me more with love hearts and asking me if I missed him and telling me he misses me. He also kept complimenting me too. By this stage I fell for him and start developing more feelings for him because we were spending more time together and texting more but he kept saying not to fall for him because he has to leave the country. We have been on a few walks together too and he has asked me out for a proper date also.

Now its 2 months later and we have slept with eachother more times and he texts me every day asking me how my day was, tells me he wants the best for me, texts me telling me he wants to see me straight away to go for a walk together, tells me he misses me a lot. He also said that he loves spending time with me and that he can be himself around me and I make him feel free. He texts me every day and sends heart faces a lot. He holds my hand when we are together too and He also always says that I deserve the best and he wants the best for me and he said that the guy I marry will be a very lucky guy. He doesn't like me with other guys and admits that he would be jealous if I had a boyfriend. He told me we were "seeing" eachother.

He has three months left in this country and he's getting an apartment by himself for the last two months and he said that he can't wait to get it so I can come over anytime. He knows that I have feelings for him and he says that he's not in love with me and not too fall for him because he doesn't want me getting hurt but why is he behaving like this towards me and leading me on if he says he has no feelings?
2
0