Neflix & chill or sex & chill? (final)?

this guy took me on a date paid for my dinner and seemed to really like me. now he wants me to comeover the third time we hang out. here’s what he’s said about it below. i’m the blue. is he just trying to have sex with me or is he serious and just want to watch a movie with me?neflix & chill or sex & chill? (final)?neflix & chill or sex & chill? (final)?neflix & chill or sex & chill? (final)?neflix & chill or sex & chill? (final)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's Very easy.
    Yes the guy do wanna have sex but he is not a fuckboi and a gentleman.
    Now, You are very very judgmental and you have already tagged him as a bad guy.
    He definitely is an idiot, despite so many insults he is still talking to you, no other guy would do that!

1|1
    0|0
    • hey sorry if i was a sort of rude to you the other day about coming over, i just kind of wanted to see if we were on the same page and what to expect but i apologize for assuming your character when you’ve done nothing but been nice to me

• should i send him that

• Yeah, that will be nice!
      And an useless advice, tell him clearly what exactly you want! If things didn't work out, you can leave on good terms without any bitterness 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I think he possibly sounds ok but you have attacked him based on previous experiences and there is not much room to go anywhere for him and come out looking ok. Perhaps start the conversation again, explain past experiences briefly, causing you to be very slow to trust a guy and that assuming you are, let him know you would like to go around so long as he knows nothing like that is going to come from it.

1|0
    0|0
    • should i text him this

• hey sorry if i was a sort of rude to you the other day about coming over, i just kind of wanted to see if we were on the same page and what to expect but i apologize for assuming your character when you’ve done nothing but been nice to me

• Yea something like that. As you just said you think he is alright, try to let him know that you think him different to your previous experiences I would say.

• I think he sounds impatient, and trying too hard I think. Your keeping your guard up nothing wrong with that. I think him mentioning Netflix and stuff I think he expects something to happen. And when you mentioned it sounds like Netflix and chill he just sounds dickish about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Communication is key. If you say you don't want to, than he knows you don't want to. If he still wants to watch a movie, than it will be watching a movie. We are not all rapists you know. It doesn't matter what he wants in this case, it's up to you really. And yes he wants sex with you. We all do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask directly what he's wanting or expecting. Most guys I think would be hoping for sex, but doesn't necessarily mean he's expecting it. Communication and honesty. Don't make assumptions.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're acting like a bitch. If I was him, I would have left you immediately, and never talked to you again. Seriously.

0|0
    0|1
    • Show All
    • i didn’t mean i didn’t want to fuck i meant like im looking for a relationship not a one night stand

• Well tbh I think you already fucked up. But you can try. And be sure he knows you don't want just a one night stand, but don't act like a bitch. What you did there was terrible.

• Since he doesn't offer to go out somewhere instead, it's pretty obviously sex and chill. This guy is pretty toxic trying to antagonize you for suspecting something he knows he's guilty of.

0|0
    0|0
    • well he’s already taken me out twice before

• It's still sex and chill, or maybe it originally was and now it isn't, I mean he has a suspiciously vague idea of what you're going to be doing when you come over. "Normal stuff" lmao.

• Anyway if you go to his house it would be your decision to hookup with this guy. Going there won't do any harm. I hope he won't force you since he is acting like a gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you really didn’t give the guy a fair chance and already decided what kind of person he was instead of letting him show you. That’s not really fair to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take his word for whats it worth if you dont want to
    Go over and waste your time then that’s how you feel but being back and forth about it doesn't help either of
    You

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want to go over to his house then don't, no need to be annoying.

0|1
    0|0
  • It seems he is not going to force you. After all it is ur decision if u want sex or neflix. he is up for both.

0|0
    0|0
  • First, I hope you got consent to putting these private messages out on this app for all too see because #consentissexy and it's wrong if you didn't consult him before doing so. Secondly, trust is lost these days. If he has given you no reason to not trust him the time you've hung out with him, why are you reluctant? You are keeping this guy in limbo and guys hate to be in limbo. If I were him their would only be a handful more times I would contact you to set up another chill hangout. After that I wouldn't waste my time further I would find someone more confident and not afraid to take risk. Basically it would be a red flag for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd chance it, but if he tries to get in your pants go for the door.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could seriously be either or

0|1
    0|0
    • ugh it’s so hard to tell

• Yea it is. You always have the option to say no. No matter how far things go and how little clothing is on. If you’re never gonna take. Chance and try to date like you’ve never been hurt it’s time to join a convent or get like 47 cats and be a crazy single cat lady.

• it's the same thing

0|0
    0|0
  • No big no

0|0
    0|0
  • 3rd date no sex. Bruh would not even be a second

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow--you REALLY don't want to hook with this guy, huh? Not attracted to him?

0|0
    0|0
  • You answer like you're the most prestigious chick around. You need to humble yourself. Not every guy wants to use you and if you do go to his house he's not forcing you to spread your legs

0|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • i mean i said do u still want to hangout and he said “and do what”

• Yh its on you to suggest something since you rejected his idea of going to his house.

• I don't like the way he talks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes