Neflix & chill or sex & chill? (final)?

this guy took me on a date paid for my dinner and seemed to really like me. now he wants me to comeover the third time we hang out. here’s what he’s said about it below. i’m the blue. is he just trying to have sex with me or is he serious and just want to watch a movie with me?neflix & chill or sex & chill? (final)?neflix & chill or sex & chill? (final)?neflix & chill or sex & chill? (final)?neflix & chill or sex & chill? (final)?

021

Most Helpful Guy

• That's Very easy.
    Yes the guy do wanna have sex but he is not a fuckboi and a gentleman.
    Now, You are very very judgmental and you have already tagged him as a bad guy.
    He definitely is an idiot, despite so many insults he is still talking to you, no other guy would do that!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • hey sorry if i was a sort of rude to you the other day about coming over, i just kind of wanted to see if we were on the same page and what to expect but i apologize for assuming your character when you’ve done nothing but been nice to me

• should i send him that

• Yeah, that will be nice!
      And an useless advice, tell him clearly what exactly you want! If things didn't work out, you can leave on good terms without any bitterness 😊