What’s a good way to give a guy my number?

There’s this guy and ever since I started noticing him I can’t stop thinking of him. I show him subtle signs like glancing at him then looking away, smiling at him when I walk by him and maintaining eye contact. And he does the same , he looks at me with that eye sparkle whenever we’re close (when he takes my order). The only thing is, he’s always working when I see him, he’s always behind a counter at a food kiosk. He hasn’t approached me but maybe my signs are too subtle and he thinks I’m just being friendly? So I’m thinking about giving him my number written down in a piece of paper and telling him to throw it away if he has a girlfriend. Is this okay, or is there a better way to go about this?

326

Most Helpful Guy

• be classy. roll a condom over a banana and write your number on it with a sharpie and leave it on his windshield while he is inside buffalo wild wings.
    i've included an example

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I was once scrolling through my phone at a cafe, and a guy who was working said 'nice phone, does it have a number'. It was a cheesy way to ask for my number, but I got a laugh from jt and he got my number. So I think your approach is fine! You could even suggest hanging out one time and then if he agrees, give him your number to organise something?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE