• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy. Most of guys who don't smoke, won't like it. If you like to smoke, just find a guy who also puffs, otherwise its not going to work out anyways.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 44

• A certain percentage of the population is uncomfortable with cannabis:
    I get it.
    I "inhaled" during the Clinton presidency but stopped to build an empire and a healthy life, full of adventure (that required concentration and stamina)
    Nowadays, edibles sharpen my senses-some hybrid but primarily Sativa.
    And I enjoy 'flower' with friends and acquaintances.
    The relief that occurs when diverse humans lower inhibitions is special
    And I've smoked weed with women in Holland, Canada, Australia and of course here in Colorado USA!
    I hosted several "couchsurfers' over the course of 4 years. Couples, singles, girl groupies, guys... and when the subject is breached, I can draw up some really fine weed.
    They all stay in the guest house or pitch their tents.
    We hang out around the water feature in chaises or outdoor furniture.
    Like Donald Sutherland - Professor in the cult movie "Animal House"
    we sit and talk, with the possibilities endless!
    I like ladies who smoke weed. My dispensary of choice employs very fine women who can sell from experience. Other "patients" of female persuasion that frequent this particular - and others, too - locale also are fabulous.

0|0
    0|0
  • All guys? No idea.
    I don't. Cigarettes I dislike but can tolerate, alcohol I have no problem with unless it becomes unreasonable. Any other drugs however are a red flag for me. Perhaps it is irrational, I'm certain it is, but it is something that will not go away soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately no. Unless the guy is a drugdealer/doper himself, then I would suspect so. Drugs are a huge turnoff to me. I had this one girl I sat next to in class I liked a lot, but I learned she vaped/smoked weed. Not for me yo

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll yes!!! What is wrong with you people? Stoner chicks are the best!!! ever!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Inm general? No idea. I specifically don't, for two reasons. One, she isn't all there; weed impairs cognitive function. 2. I don't like smoking in general. Setting fire to foliage in your mouth is just a bad idea...

0|0
    0|1
  • I think for smoking detractors it's a huge turn off, but for long time smokers it's sooo cool to find a hot girl smoking... And seeing her playing with her lips is always sexy, ALWAYS :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. there's something hot about watching a girl pull a cone and the way her mouth looks around a bong. Plus you can sesh snd have a good time with her it leads to getting to know each other deeper.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would've bothered me several years ago but I've evolved past that. Now I don't really care if my partner smokes weed as long as it's not hindering her life. In fact I'd smoke with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your body, do what you like. But, the sight of weed is a little gross to me and I have no clue why, so I'd ask to not see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since i smoke a lot of weed, yes i want a stoner girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be disqualifying. If a girl who did tried to date me, I might even report her to a DEA agent I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't listen to these fucking squares pretty girl smoking is hot. Let's me know she's chill, good vibes who doesn't want that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it alright as long as they dont smoke and drive

1|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't, so what. Just find a guy that likes YOU, just the way YOU are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her consume kind and how she is with the effect of weed in her system...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have a future, I don't want someone who is on drugs dragging me down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lose respect for anyone that does that. I won't even be friends with anyone that does it anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like ladies who breathe lol So you can do anything we'll probably like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • people still smoke weed? what i this 1995 ?😝 smoking kills

0|0
    0|0
  • Weed is the under-achievers drug. A girl who can handle her liquer is way hotter!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• people still don't get it..."SMOKING KILLS"

1|3
    1|5
  • The one who smoke it yes, the other no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they smoke themselves they will like it

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a nightmare for my guy. Lol

1|2
    0|0
    • Show All