Independent man - yes or no?

Think about a man who isn't just able to make enough money for him and maybe his family but is also able to cook some food, wash clothes, clean the house... A man who doesn't need anybody else to do the work for him. Now...
... guys, would you like to be that kind of a man?
... girls, would you like it if your partner is that kind of a man?
Independent man - yes or no?
  • Yes please!
  • No thanks!

79131

Most Helpful Girl

• My partner is that kind of man. He can do everything, BUT that dosnt mean that he has to. In a relationship people should share those tasks depending of how busy they are. But for sure im happy that he can cook and wash his clothes so that when im not there for some time i know that he won't starve and wear dirty clothes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted "no thanks".

Because I ~am~ that kind of man. Partly just because that's just how I am, and partly because of my wife's medical condition.

I get up, I go to work, I come home, and I do all the housework. I cook, I look after the kids, I wash the clothes, I clean the house. I go to sleep.

That's my existence, and I don't mind telling you that I'm over it.

On my lunch, I come here for some reason. I used to read the news, and it's just depressing. Surely there must be something better I could be doing with my time.