Just asking some generic male behaviors?

So I'm working on a story and even though it's mostly for myself, I would like to make it into a graphic novel one day. My characters are mostly guys so I would like to just ask a few questions to see how guys think.

First. here's the basic synopsis/idea of my story:
A 28 year old former gangster is on the hunt for a mysterious masked man who killed his gang circle. During his hunt, he comes across people and situations that slowly reveals the answers to all of his questions. Among those people are 3 young "orphaned" kids who turns out to be his illegitimate children. They hold the important key to his purpose as they hold an unknown connection between him and the masked man. They unite with each other as they all seek for the same answers.

Alright so for the stupid questions.

-What would your reaction be if you came across 3 kids (ages 4-12) that turned out to be your kids? Would there be a possibility for you to eventually care about them and even have a parental love if spent enough time with them?

-How do guys deal with anger and sadness?

-If you're truly in love with a girl, but are not with her due to possibly endangering her life, would you still sleep around or only want her?

-If there's a fight you know you cannot win, would you still fight, or run?

I understand that everyguy is different and it all depends on stuff but I just wanna see how guys think to make my story slightly "realistically"

I thank you

08

Most Helpful Guy

• - It would be painful because you were not able to know or help them growing up, but yes it would call for a parental feeling towards them. That would just suck but at least they are all okay. If they weren't it would feel like it was my fault they got hurt because I should've been there.

- Completely subjective for the most part. Most common way is to try and deal with it ourselves in isolation, or ignore it and bottle it up, I think.

- How could I sleep around when her life might be in danger? How could I do anything that won't get those bastards that are endangering her taken out so she can be safe? I don't know.

- I'm not scuicidal... unless my family is in danger.

Hope this helps, and it sounds well thought out. Probably will be a good book. 👍

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE