Why won’t he make a move?

Yesterday my friend got my crush of 6 years to sign my yearbook bc I was too shy. So he did.

Well, today at grad rehearsal he was looking at me and smirked a little bit. What does that mean?

Then I turned around when we were sitting in our spots and I think I caught him staring at me - or somewhere in my direction - I don't know.

Well, anyway, he’s done a lot of flirty stuff to me over the past 6 years also (I have a list if ya want) and he’s never had a girlfriend.

So I just don’t know when he’s gonna man up and make a move?

Or do I have to?

Or does he just not like me?

03