Guy friend tells me that I can have anyone I want?

I'm friends with this guy who has a girlfriend. He asks if I'm hooking up with anyone and makes jokes about hooking up, and also does this when drunk. He's always really nice and sweet otherwise. I asked him who he thinks is in my league, and he told me that I could have anyone I wanted. What does this all mean?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• How long has he been in a relationship? Could be he just is really friendly or could be more and alcohol made him spill some. But don't want to ruin your friends relationship either you know? If he decides to leave need to let him figure it out.

Most Helpful Girl