Guys, do you ever dream about a particular girl? If so, what’s the dream about?

Details, please!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a dream once I found a girl. She had no name, but she was beautiful like no one I had ever seen before. An entire lifetime flashed before my eyes of dates, marriage, children. We grew old together and as we were rocking back and forth in our chairs I looked over. She was old like me, but still as stunning as the day we met. In that moment I began crying for the first time in 5 years as I realized the lifetime I had just lived was too good to be true. I woke up grabbing at air as I tried to hold her in my arms once more before she was lost forever and tears stained my pillow. It was crazy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow. That’s deep.

What’s weird is my good guy friend and I were talking about dreams and he said “I dream of you weekly” but I was talking over him and pretended now to hear. He loves to joke. Now I’m unsure if this was a joke, something friendly or romantic?

• Idea say the difference lies in weekly. If it was friendly he woulda known how that sounded. If it was I dreamed about you once then it would be up for interpretation. Weekly, I'm sure it was romantic.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Yes I have. So recently I started liking this girl a lot. But I don't have the guts to go and speak to her. I have stalked her on Instagram.
    I really wanna go on a date with her. Not a fancy one but a simple one where I get to know her. You know. Somewhere people won't be a distraction. I know this ain't really a dream but still.

1|0
    0|0
    • What’s weird is my good guy friend and I were talking about dreams and he said “I dream of you weekly” but I was talking over him and pretended now to hear. He loves to joke. Now I’m unsure if this was a joke, something friendly or romantic?

• Show All
    • Ya it is... Hey what if he masturbates weekly and that is the time he dreams of you?🤣🤣🤣

• Lol oh god.
      Ok so he’s just kidding and I can just ignore the pointless comment.

• A girl I knew when I was 15, and had a thing for (that bordered on physical, as interest was reciprocated, but situations never allowed much to develop) has been showing up in my dreams at least once a week for a few months now, out of the blue.
    Dreams are sexual, but I can't focus on details. They pass to fast when I wake up. I just know it was about her.

0|0
    0|0
    • What’s weird is my good guy friend and I were talking about dreams and he said “I dream of you weekly” but I was talking over him and pretended now to hear. He loves to joke. Now I’m unsure if this was a joke, something friendly or romantic?

• dreams, from what I understand, are rarely literal.
      Especially sex dreams.
      I recall reading somewhere that when our mind is putting someone in a sex dream, it is usually trying to subconsciously tell us it wants to be closer to that person (but that, obviously, does not have to mean sexually!)
      That is why for most people, the most common people to show up in our sex dreams are family, coworkers we like, friends, and people we miss. It is also why straight people have sex dreams about the same sex, and gay people about the opposite sex.
      Sometimes there is a sexual desire within us for that person, but usually it is just out brain, in it's weird way, suggesting we miss or want to be closer to that person.

... at least, that's what one theory on dream interpreting I read about suggested.
      If true, it could be sexual or romantic... but it could also be friendly, and a sign that he really thinks about you a lot.

• Well it's always the same for me whenever I think about her is that I picture we're on beach taking walk holding hands enjoying the sunset.

1|0
    0|0

• Maybe he's just being friendly trying to comfort you as guys mostly don't tell u upfront what they really wanna tell u.

• Yah this dream was soooo wet. I saw her on the street complete allown and drunk. I was hug she and brought her to me. On the next day i woke up and she was kissing me. I only remember we have married and and we fucked to death. This was my first dream there i was merried.

0|0
    0|0

• This is a dream this repeats with se same girl but it always built that way

• Yes, of course I do. Sometimes it's a romantic setting and sometimes it's sexual. I could give details on either one

0|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • Oh. Yeh he will make jokes like he’s getting changed and he will say “join me”. Stuff like that.

• I wouldn't worry about. Probably just thinks you're attractive

• My crush and a teacher who I had 5 years ago. It was a romantic, sometimes naughty, most of the time it's a dream set back when I was in school.

0|0
    0|0

• Surprisingly rarely sexual thing. Unless it was more than a week without getting off huh :D

0|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • Idk! Lol

So you saying he meant what he said and it’s romantic feelings?

• I don't know you people! I'm just an avatar on the internet :D
      It's always a possibility but in case it turns out to be a Love Actually situation let me know!

• I've had a few dreams were im cuddling kissing and huging with some girl, like in one dream we we're in my room cuddling and stuff just laying around chatting about whatever then in my dream i get up and say babe you hungry and she says yeah so i get us some snacks and we go back to cuddling... then i woke up really trips me out cause im still a virgin i've never had a girlfriend so im kinda excited and scared of that dream now cause its the same short girl with brown hair in my dreams im like who are you why do i keep seeing you in my dreams are you real or is this just my mind making me feel good while i sleep. I dont know but im freaking out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wowww. Hope you find her

What’s weird is my good guy friend and I were talking about dreams and he said “I dream of you weekly” but I was talking over him and pretended now to hear. He loves to joke. Now I’m unsure if this was a joke, something friendly or romantic?

• Thanks i mostly won't find her cause im kinda of a loner.
      Well only he know tge answear better ask him how he really feels about you

• My interpretation of my dream needs pics for better understanding than ones visual.

0|0
    0|0
    • What’s weird is my good guy friend and I were talking about dreams and he said “I dream of you every week” but I was talking over him and pretended now to hear. He loves to joke. Now I’m unsure if this was a joke, something friendly or romantic?

• This chick always wants my babies. What a nitemare

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes