Guys, do you ever dream about a particular girl? If so, what’s the dream about?

Details, please!

011

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a dream once I found a girl. She had no name, but she was beautiful like no one I had ever seen before. An entire lifetime flashed before my eyes of dates, marriage, children. We grew old together and as we were rocking back and forth in our chairs I looked over. She was old like me, but still as stunning as the day we met. In that moment I began crying for the first time in 5 years as I realized the lifetime I had just lived was too good to be true. I woke up grabbing at air as I tried to hold her in my arms once more before she was lost forever and tears stained my pillow. It was crazy.

• Wow. That’s deep.

What’s weird is my good guy friend and I were talking about dreams and he said “I dream of you weekly” but I was talking over him and pretended now to hear. He loves to joke. Now I’m unsure if this was a joke, something friendly or romantic?

• Idea say the difference lies in weekly. If it was friendly he woulda known how that sounded. If it was I dreamed about you once then it would be up for interpretation. Weekly, I'm sure it was romantic.