Please advice- DOES HE LIKE ME?

So the other night, I had a lesson, he waited for me A WHOLE HOUR just so he could walk with me he said. After, he was teaching me how to play an instrument and was very touchy (his hands on mine and in my space, but he had to be kind of), but also respectful in asking me if it was okay for him to do so. He heard me complaining about my back (my instrument is heavy) and offered to carry it for me. In band today, we were watching a movie. He invited me to sit with him. I didn't have a place to put my freakishly long legs and feet, so he let me put them in his lap. When a guy got way to close to me he was very quick to notice me being uncomfortable and made him back away. The other boy called me "baby" and the guy was very quick to defend me and cursed the guy out, taking him into a corner and said something that I never heard. His friend says he thinks that the boy likes me. He said he had something to tell me, but never got to it- maybe it was that he likes me?

He's dated a lot of girls recently and dumped them all. Do you think things will turn out different? Is it worth the risk of getting hurt?

Also, DO YOU THINK HE LIKES ME?

19