Should I talk to this guy? Is he interested or just staring?

I had the hugest crush on this one guy since I moved to my new highschool. I always meant to finally talk to him but I didn't know if he had any interest for me so I gave up on it. All we do now is make awkward eye contact and look away. And sometimes he'll put my books away for me, but without saying anything. He asked for a pen but didn't even make eye contact which confused the heck out of me lol. Today I was walking past him, which he was already looking at me, and our eyes locked for what seemed the longest, more like 5 seconds lol, until I finally looked away. My friends often catch him looking at me sometimes and today looked and looked back again at me. Also, my guy friend told him i thought he was cute and he replied asking are you forreal? And didn't really believe him. He doesn't talk to any girls really and kinda stays to himself but he still has his group of friends. I don't know whether to try to talk to him before the school yr ends or I'm being delusional lol

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he likes you but doesn't believe you could like him. You should definitely set up a really good chance for him to make a move on you. By all means make a habit of saying hi to him, maybe ask him what he likes to do in his free time and whether you can join him someday. If he says yes, join him for whatever (stay safe), and then just give him a super easy opportunity to kiss you. But be patient.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a similar guy in terms how I act around girls. I usually stay to myself, but I do have my group of friends. What i do is usually just stare at the girl and then stop looking if she catches me. It's sometimes difficult for me to talk to girls so I can see where he is coming from. He is probably shy like me. He might like you, but you might have to try to talk to him first, my ex talked to me first and I didn't even notice she liked me.

1|0
    0|0
  • What's holding you back?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes