What does it mean?

I started my new job a month ago and about a two weeks in i started liking on of my coworkers i wasn’t really speaking to him because i was always nervous around him i would say good morning sometimes but that’s about everything then I would start smiling every time I saw him so one day he was talking to this other coworker at worker and they would both talk really loud and I would look up and he would be looking at me and later on she would turn around to look at me they have known each other longer since they have worked together for a longer time but since I started the job they wouldn’t really talk the way they were talking that day which was very odd to me and every time they talked really loud he would look at me what could that mean? Does he know I like him? Does he like me? Is he making me jealous?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think he knows you like him, I mean just getting nervous around him and smiling at him are not the only signs that will convince him that you like him so he may not actually know that you like him.

About him liking you, I don't think he likes you. I mean he might be just being himself, he could simply be talking to other co-worker completely unknown to the fact that you like him.

Moreover it's not like you two are going out on dates and it's not like he made it clear to you that he likes you, so jealousy factor doesn't come into play here. I don't think he is trying to make you jealous on purpose. Not in this situation.

However if he was doing the same thing while he was dating you, then yes that would be totally wrong and unjustifiable.