How does one make conversation with a female?

I'm pretty bad at it. Basically I don't know what to talk about or how to start one other than hi or hello. This annoys me and my friends make it look so easy.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• Use your brain and things will come naturally. Apparently you don't know how to do it yet. I may sound like an ass, but it's true. Use ur brain and look at her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think about it so much. I'm sure you talk to people just don't treat girls any different. I've always found that the less you care you the easier it is to talk to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's hard for me though, especially when almost all the girls I know, I like. This gives me a hard time. The ones I don't really want are the ones that want me which is kinda uncomfortable for me. Then the others are just awkward.

• Show All
    • Alright, I'll try next maybe. Thanks man, hope you get over whatever problems you have man

• Appreciate it. Good luck. 👍

• Dude you just gotta have confidence man chicks digg it o know it sounds hard and finding it can be to but you want to talk to. girls? This is gonna sound corny but belive in yourself and don't be a dick

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes