What does it mean when my best guy friend of 3 years has did this?

My guy friend and I are really close. We never hang out alone really tho, unless he is driving me to our friends' houses. We are always each other's dates to every school dance also. Last week was both of our school proms (we go to different schools - not coed). We always smack each other's butts to be funny, but on the way to the prom, on the buss, he grabbed my butt and had his arm around me the whole time. On the way back from the dance on the buss, he told me to lay my head on his should and he continued to still have his hands always on me and even tried to touch my boob to be funny. He is a very flirty person in general, but it was not like him to be so touchy. I am just very confused and I don't know why he was acting like this. He was very respectful and sweet though.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I think he is sexually attracted to you and that too strongly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's testing the waters to see how you'd feel about changing your relationship the way you describe your relationship now he may believe your relationship was heading this way

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sorry, but please understand. It was a prom night

0|0
    0|0
  • He was horny

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• The way he touched you was not respectful. If he wants more than friendship he need to you, not just start grabbing at you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes