What do guys think of hot shy girls?

Most people misinterpret us arrogant but I get painfully shy around my crush. I mean the first time we talked I started fidgeting, mumbling and looked down at the floor the whole time 🙈🙈 by the way I'm 23 lol I filled in the wrong age 😅

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like its hard for them and its hard for guys to get to know them and flirt/ask them out.
    As for as doing that I wish more girls were obvious when they like a guy. With all of my shy female freinds it is so hard to tell. The only way to tell is if they get anxious and I can feel it/tell.
    I like shy hot girls but they are so hard to read. I can't tell if she likes it, just liked the compliment, or hates it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE