What do guys think of hot shy girls?

Most people misinterpret us arrogant but I get painfully shy around my crush. I mean the first time we talked I started fidgeting, mumbling and looked down at the floor the whole time 🙈🙈 by the way I'm 23 lol I filled in the wrong age 😅

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like its hard for them and its hard for guys to get to know them and flirt/ask them out.
    As for as doing that I wish more girls were obvious when they like a guy. With all of my shy female freinds it is so hard to tell. The only way to tell is if they get anxious and I can feel it/tell.
    I like shy hot girls but they are so hard to read. I can't tell if she likes it, just liked the compliment, or hates it.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I doubt shy girls would be interpreted as arrogant.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol most of the times people do think they're arrogant. Some people have perceived me as arrogant when in fact I'm just shy.

• Most people think that good looks+being reserved= arrogance

• It is adorable in the beginning. But it has to fade away, showing that she is starting to feel comfortable... the first snappy remarks or wise advise that comes naturly to you will come a little bit as a surprise to the guy but will make an incredible good impression.
    Guys need direct answers or actions so they know what or how... if the girl is shy to long, he will have trouble accepting the answer and loose interest.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's the type of girls I like. I'd consider myself lucky if I find one for myself because I'm a shy person too. 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • If you’re shy, then don’t expect anything!
    Guys like shy girls, most of them maybe, idk! But expecting them to approach you just cuz you’re shy, miserable or weak or a damsel and distress is just being manipulative cuz you’re an adult and adults behave like adults, not like little children.
    There’s no reason to be shy cuz you’re a grown up, not trying to be rude but you won’t be able to survive if you’re that shy and people would take advantage of you and you’d play the victim.
    That’s all I can say and I hope it’s an eye opener.

1|0
    1|0
  • It's cute. But obviously requires a bit more initiative on his part. Just gotta hope he shows it.

1|0
    1|0
  • Hot shy girls are kinda cute but i get attracted to the bold ones.. and the shy part i also mumble in front of my crush 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Introverted girls>extroverted girls , the eternal truth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Men feel they need to control them as shyness is thought be manipulative

1|0
    0|0
  • Do they exist?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes