What is wrong with him?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months. He’s Chinese I’m Russian so different cultures. Tonight he started a fight with me and in the middle of it he brought up that he thinks I’m a nympho. Completely irrelevant to what we were fighting about. I told him I wasn’t just because i wanted sex everyday and he doesn’t. He kept arguing with me and I felt like he was trying to shame me. He then told me he could get his ex girlfriend back if he wanted to, but said he doesn’t want to. Again not sure why he brings these things up. Its hurtful. Just 2 days ago we had a fight and he told me that he got back on dating sites but then said instantly that he was lying. He didn’t. I mean why all the hurtful things? He told me tonight that he wants to end it for good this time (we have broken up before) because he thinks our cultures are too different. I mean he’s just now figuring this out? Whenever we fight we always make up. Like why the hell is he doing this. Help me out guys.

211

Most Helpful Guy

• This relationship doesn't have a good foundation at all. He's playing too many mind games. If you let him keep doing it, he'll be consolidating his control over you. Whether he's doing it intentionally is open for debate, but that's what it seems like he's doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• He has finished things in his mind if you ask me. The meaningless conversation and fight were to break up with you.
    Just talk to him. Maybe he is right. Too different cultures.

• I thought that as well, but he always begs me back and apologizes so what gives if he want to break up, and why all the mean mean comments that are unecessary?

• Testing the water. Next time when he brings breaking up, say yes. You see he will be quite shocked and change his mind.