He has me very confused?

So about a week ago my best friend of almost 9 years kissed me for the first time. I was in a relationship when it happened but as i took the next couple of days to figure out what i wanted i realized that i didn't want to be with the man i was in the relationship with so i broke up with him. Well my friend told me that he loved me and confessed all of these repressed feelings to me (we had been drinking) on the night he had kissed me. He started ignoring me after he left the next day. He said he just need time to think and that when he was done thinking it through he thought we should go back to the way we were before because i had a boyfriend. Well i broke up with my boyfriend the very next day. But he is still ignoring me... I dont want to loose him and I don't know what to do... i dont even know of the feelings he confessed were true or if he was simply trying to get in my pants but now he won't talk to me and it is worse than any heart break i have ever felt before and I don't know how to get him to talk to me its been a WEEK! What should i do? Did he really mean the things he said? Or am i really just that gullible?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Drunk words are sober thoughts they say and maybe he doesn't wanna ruin ur relationship that you had... But if he dnt know that how will he ever know... Beeing that his your friend for 9 years im sure u know where he lives... Want to really get him to talk to you pay him a visit and if its mutual thing what the heck have u guys been waiting for... wouldn't your partner... Be your best bestie ever?

1|2
    0|0
    • You know what you're right! Thank you so so much!

• Get a life... Literally... And with him cuz he sounds like a keeper... wish you guys the best 👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Thank you so much!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes