What should I do about my manager?

I don't get it but I have this extremely attractive manager he's young mid 20s very tall 6 foot something dirty blonde hair and nice structured face. I'm just a young girl very short 5'1 I'm small and I guess people think I'm pretty but I basically look like a high schooler, so I don't see why he is attracted to me. He will stare at me all day but act very awkward and flustered when I try to speak to him he won't look me in the eyes or at me at all while I'm looking at him but I shit you not when I say this guy would stare at me for hours if he could. And it doesn't bother me because it's creepy or anything but it does bother me because rather than talking to me like a normal person he purposefully chooses to avoid me and just stick to watching me like a weirdo. What should I do

05

Most Helpful Guy

• He's your manager - of course he watches you, it's what managers do. I think you may be reading more into it out of hope as is often the case.

I remember one employee I was in charge of. I would watch her because I suspected she was stealing from the company but obviously didn't talk to her much because I didn't want to make her think I knew what she was up to.

She actually thought I fancied her (she told a colleague who told me) but was shocked when I called her into my office and sacked her!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • See I would like to believe it's as simple as that, but for one I'm a model employee all the other managers adore me same with the other employees. And when he stares at me it's not just him watching what I'm doing but rather a looking up and down situation. He'll watch me and look completely star struck for a good couple of minutes till another manager comes along and he'll stop. So no I don't think that the case. Wish it was it would be easier to talk to him about that

• You assume it is sexual intent. I doubt it.

• I don't feel it is sexual intent, I'm definitely not saying it's off the table, but I feel as though it is more of an innate curiousity. I can read his intent in his eyes and it's not professional at all. It makes me uncomfortable and I don't know how to approach him about it. I wouldn't say anything to anyone else cause he's a nice guy and I don't want him to get in trouble, I just wanted to know how to relay that to him without making him feel bad