So confused please chat?

Okay, so I have a boyfriend and we've been together for over 2 years. We've been through a lot, good and bad. And we've both suffered a lot through our own actions. There's a lot to explain but we've nearly broken up a few times because of how things have got. One of our friends that we both hang out with is really attracted to me and I'm pretty sure he has feelings too. And I find myself becoming really attracted to him and it's horrible and I feel so guilty and I love my boyfriend and would never ever cheat on him. But so many things have happened that I don't know where my head is at anymore and someone please chat to me or give me advice or something

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• There are always going to be temptations in a relationship. It's your duty as his girlfriend to stay loyal through thick and thin. I'd say only go with your feelings if you really know the outcome will be good and know you'll have no regrets. But if you're happy right now with your current boyfriend and you still switch. Then that would be really messed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • If u are gaining feeling for someone else u need to detach yourself from them or break up with your boyfriend as this could be considerd cheating and worst with friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Im telling you this. Dont listen tl Gag do what you want and if it goes well you can't blame someone else for ruining your life

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like someone else then it's not fair on your boyfriend to stay with him as it's not just your time you are wasting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him how you feel, sometimes people have conflicting emotions

0|0
    0|0
  • We could chat but i dont have the nessesary xper level

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just talk things out with him.

0|0
    0|0