How to get a guy to care about me?

I’m single but I really want a boyfriend and I really wish there was a guy that cared about me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have a hobby, or something that you love doing? Focus on that!
    I find myself attracted most, to women that share interests that I have!!
    Find something you love doing, and then find a club, or group, and just RELAX!! meet people!! when the time is RIGHT, you will find someone.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• go out more and make yourself approachable. put in more effort into your appearance. approach guys and talk to as many people as you can. be charming and go to places where you will find people who share your interests, chances are you will meet people who are just like you who are looking for someone. if you like a guy dont be afraid to talk to him.
    you have to put in effort into your looks and personality , im not saying change yourself but enhance yourself to the fullest. be the best version of yourself you can be and be open to new relationships, friendships and experiences. from then on im sure you will have luck with guys.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Guys really like girls who aren't desperate.
    If you're too clingy they will leave you alone.
    But if you're funny and joke with them and tease them they will think about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe don’t be desperate
    Be happy how you are now and be grateful love your self and improve your areas of life guys will line up

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a nice guy. Oh wait too bad. Girls always end up friendzoning a nice guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop looking & just wait for it to happen

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s dumb. I’m 20, time is running out.

• As am I. I never started looking, it'll just be full of disappointment and more intense emotional negatively.

• If I don’t find anybody by 25 I’m going to kill myself

• Go out and meet people and you will find someone

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• If you focus on living a good religious life - the right guy will come along when it is the right time. During my 6 years of university - i did not have a single guy hit on me. Once I finished university I had 4 guys hit on me in one day my first week out of school. Since I went to the best school in Canada - the guys in my school had higher standards then the guys I meet at churches or social clubs outside school.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are just 20 years old. You do not need to rush for a such a thing. I would just enjoy my life and have fun if I were you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes