How to get a guy to care about me?

I’m single but I really want a boyfriend and I really wish there was a guy that cared about me.

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have a hobby, or something that you love doing? Focus on that!
    I find myself attracted most, to women that share interests that I have!!
    Find something you love doing, and then find a club, or group, and just RELAX!! meet people!! when the time is RIGHT, you will find someone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• go out more and make yourself approachable. put in more effort into your appearance. approach guys and talk to as many people as you can. be charming and go to places where you will find people who share your interests, chances are you will meet people who are just like you who are looking for someone. if you like a guy dont be afraid to talk to him.
    you have to put in effort into your looks and personality , im not saying change yourself but enhance yourself to the fullest. be the best version of yourself you can be and be open to new relationships, friendships and experiences. from then on im sure you will have luck with guys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE