What does it mean when a guy and his friend stare at you?

I've been wondering about this for a while... i have 4th period with my crush and i constantly stare at him. He stares at me too. Today i was staring at him like the usual then i heard his friend say "Dude, she's flirting!". I wasn't sure if he was talking about me, but i looked away anyways. Later on, my crush was staring for a long time, and i stared back. After a few seconds he laughed and looked down. Was this meant to mock me or something? Anyways, him and his friend talked, then they both stared at me. I was pretty uncomfortable, and pretended not to notice. The bell rang. I quickly walked out of the class, but not before hearing his friend say "What are you so scared about?". I'm honestly so confused...
I guess the real question is was he mocking me with that laugh? WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN
1
0