My crush stares or looks at me whenever I'm in his eyesight?

Whenever I'm around him like same room in line down the hall, he always stares at me. He's done it from his table, or he takes frequent looks of me. He used to do it daily in class. I've caught like 30 seconds before a few times. Many times I can feel him just standing completely still (even if he's doing something) and staring at my eyes without looking away.

Once I looked to the side and saw him staring in my peripheral, then he quickly looked away. I looked behind me at the clock and he was staring straight into my eyes as I turned around. And when I would pass him in class to get something on the other side of the room, he would stop what he was doing, lean back, and stare at me.

Kinda long lol. And he's also touched me before and doesn't move when I touch him. Is he shy? He's defiently not shy with other people.
2
0