Deleted me of Snapchat?

So this guy am kind of into, works with me and we sometimes joke and talk about deep stuff (kind of) , I added him on my Snapchat because I had his number (because of work). He added me back n we sometimes chatted though honestly it was pretty one sided, I would ask random things and he would answer them, One time I was upset on my Snapchat and he cheer me up or try to. Anyway he ask me to work for him and I originally said no, I was gonna say yes but it was two weeks away so I didn’t know if I would be free. He got mad n deleted me of Snapchat but never added me back. We still talk at work, he even plays games on my phone and when I tell him to download them on his phone he say nah n plays on my. I was telling him something and brought up the fact that he isn’t on my SC and he said I know and I switch the conversation cuz I just wanted to see if he forgot to readd me but it looks like he hasn’t on purpose. He is doing something this weekend the same weekend I agree to work for him and I think he doesn’t want me to see his story or he isn’t planning to re add me at all. Just wanted to know what ya think about his behaviors because I already know he parties too much and that he sleeps around (we talked about girls his in to). Ya am extremely friend zone so am confuse as to why since he can’t put anything on his sc that I haven’t seen before.
Deleted me of Snapchat?
Add Opinion