I feel like I have a connection with this guy, kissed two times, talk quickly everyday, but he never propose to see each other, what is his deal?

Hey guys. So here's the thing. I broke up with my boyfriend a month ago, and I have this crush on another guy for the last two months ( I didn't break up with my boyfriend for this guy ) I told to my crush three weeks ago at a party that I was single and if I lied to him before that I was still in a relationship , it was because I liked him and wanted to take things slow. He understood and was surprised. Two hours after he kissed me in the car and brought me home. And we both agreed that even it was a great kiss, it was probably not be best idea to go forward, cause he is not that ready to get in a relationship, and myself, have no energy left to be in a relationship again either, and we really like what we have right now. We sent to each other snaps, quick messages for a week. And he proposed to me to see each other 6 days later, and we kissed again in his car but for 1 hour, the kisses were really hot and intense and we didn't do anything more. We still agreed that it was not the best idea to do more even if we wanted too. It's been two weeks now, and my question is, I would like to know him better, and maybe going somewhere with him with time. But when we discuss by phone , he doesn't seems to really care about my life, how I'm doing or whatever. We are just sending superficial snaps and shit. I just don't want to be an another girl that he can add to the list of girls he slept with ( we didn't yet, just kissing as I said ) I want him to want to see me more, and I can't figure it out if he's just afraid and trying to be careful with me, or if he's just not that interested and I should just move on and try to stop talking to him. What do you guys think? Thanks a lot !!
1
0