How to save my relationship?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 years. We are young, early 20s. I've always played video games, I grew up on them. Boyfriend never did and once we moved in together I got him to play a little. Usually we would play once in a while or a little bit after work. Now fortnite is out. I love playing and we play together but I get bored after 1 or 2 hours. He plays all the time. Before he goes to work after he gets out of work. Our entire day off. It drives me nuts. We both work full time and see eachother a little after work, which is our only time to connect. It doesn't happen. We dont talk, we dont have sex, we dont do anything. He is completely addicted. I've brought it up to him. I have to nag him to get off after he plays 5 hours and its midnight we need to go to bed for work in the am. when we have days off he stays up until 5 am playing the game. Then wakes up around 11 12 and back on it. He used to help me out around the house with tasks and now never does. But he nags at me because laundry wasn't put away or the trash wasn't taken out. I'm one person. We got into a fight about how he would help now doesn't. "Well it clearly doesn't get done if I dont help" or maybe I washed everything and just didn't put it Way yet? All because he sits on his game CONSTANTLY. Everyone says well at least he is home and not out cheating. Its not a justification, I dont mind playing with him but there are times we need to have time together. He has headphones on and plays with friends and randoms. We never talk. He will get mad if I leave or go do something without him. I can't sit here and do this for hours nor do I want to sit and watch for hours. I just dont know what to do anymore..
How to save my relationship?
Add Opinion