Why am I never good enough?

im really losing hope in ever getting the chance to find the one. Im 24 and never even been on a date. i had 1 boyfriend for just under a year, he made me even more insecure. hed never take me out on dates saying he didn't want to waste his money on me and he was too embarrassed to take me out anyway. he broke up with me for being embarrassed by me. this was almost 4 years ago. My friends decided to put me on tinder bc they both found their longtime bfs on there. i match with a guy.. he compliments me i get so happy and then i usually end up blocked and it hurts a lot knowing im not good enough. Last Thursday i matched with the sweetest guy. Instead of him just stating he wanted sex he told me he wanted to take me on a date and we can lay under the stars. i thought that was the cutest thing ever and was completely shocked he even wanted to take me on a date. when he asked me why i was so shocked i explained I've never been on a date before. we talked about our past and he asked me about the horrible ex. he thought it was terrible and i told him how lucky i was to find a sweet guy like him that wanted to talk to me. I had to go to sleep and he promised wed talk in the morning. he messaged me and i replied and he never replied again. i thought he was just busy, so today i look and he unmatched me after saying he could never do that to a girl like me like the other guys that have. i know its only 1 night of talking but im absolutely devastated. why can i just never be good enough. my friends have even tried setting me up with guys in person but the guys always end up hitting on them instead even though they have bfs. it hurts so bad. why do guys always end up blocking me 🙁
Why am I never good enough?
Add Opinion