Mixed Messages?

Ok, so one of my guy friends is sending me some mixed messages. I think he likes me deep down but I’m not too sure. He always smacks/grabs my butt a little, puts his hand near my thigh, puts his arm around me or around my waist sometimes. We also always joke that we’re married. I would say “yah I’m (not going to insert name)’s wife” and he goes “yeah, she’s my wife you guys!” Then after we are done hanging out I always ask for a hug from him. He sometimes lifts me up and hugs me or a little grab the butt hug or sometimes a regular one. We have kissed before (twice) and have done oral (twice too). But that’s it (We haven’t done that in a few months). I’ve sat in his lap before too because he’ll kinda reach out and pull me over. But then the weird thing is, he never texts me back, never offers to pay if we are out with our other friends and when we do end up alone, nothing happens. He also goes on Tinder and finds/talks to girls and is trying to get a girl. So I’m just confused about this whole thing. HELP!
Mixed Messages?
Add Opinion