What does he think of me?

We first met when we were 9-10 in elementary school. He was the new boy in class and every girl fancied him immediatly. He was quite nice and funny and he was basically talking to everyone in class including me, a shy, invicible, insecure girl. I had a crush on him on the first say so i was excited that he gave some attention to me. I thought he liked me the way i liked him but that thought was shut down immediatly after a friend told me he kissed someone behind a wall on the playground. I was very sad and stayed more indoors, which let to gaining weight. My insecurities grew and he didn't talk to me that often anymore and he began having more gf's in class. Only when we were in the next grade he started noticing me again. He began to act like he cared for me and liked me but he still has likes 3 different gf's every couple of weeks. Also his gf's could be mean if they noticed i talked to him. I was pretty clueless and i didn't knew how to handle my feelings cause he was always the popular jock and i was the shy girl. He gave lots of mixed signals. Since we left elementary school he didn't notice me anymore and it seems like he avoids me completely.
What does he think of me?
Add Opinion