What did this guy mean when he broke up with me and he said that he knew that I was innocent and he knew what he was getting into with me?

He said he wasn't allowed to date and we started dating at the end of the school year and he is leaving to a college that is close. We never had sex by the way. He broke up with me saying that he didn't want anything serious. We never held hands because he refused, we never kissed, we never had a date he knew this mattered to me. he just was very sweet and flirted with me through text. My mom says that maybe he dated me because he felt pressured by his friends or something. He was an outgoing guy that looked nerdy.
1 y
He said he just wasn’t feeling it (the relationship) but it’s whatever he didn’t treat me right anyways
2
1