Girls, He likes my pictures Because they’re cool?

So there’s this guy I have a history with. In the past we’ve talked on and off and went on a few dates over the past 4 years. I hadn't spoken to him in a about a year before last night. I messaged him because he keeps liking any photo I post of my self on Facebook or Instagram, and he’s done this for the last several months. To me when you continually like pictures you’re trying to get someone’s attention, especially when it’s someone you’ve talked to in the past. So I posted a selfie last night and Of course he liked it, so I then messaged him asking him what he wanted from me. He acted confused and said what. And I asked why he keeps liking photos and why he’s done what he’s done in the past. He responded that he just thought my pictures were cool. Which I recently graduated from college, so I’ve posted a lot of my grad photos and I can see someone liking those as a good for you kind of thing. But he’s also liked my selfies and other pictures that aren’t that special (aka pics at the beach and bar where I also look good) and I don’t think he’s a casual liker. After he responded that he thought my pictures were cool, I just “ok that’s all I wanted to ask, sorry If I bothered you”. And from that point the conversation continued on for a little longer about random things. And he seemed to be joking around with me and asked where I’ve been. I sent the last message last night and he responded this morning and I waited a little bit before responding again. So far he hasn’t messaged back, so I don't know if the convo is going to continue. So do you believe the he’s liking pictures just because he thinks they’re cool or was he trying to get attention? Is that just a cover response?
Girls, He likes my pictures Because they’re cool?
Add Opinion