What is rape was I?

So I told my ex that I was gonna meet this guy. Eventually I did but at this time I lied and said I did to my ex and stated that he raped me. I was texting him that I was drugged and him and his friends rape me. I knew it was wrong to lie about but I wanted him to feel what I felt when he broke my heart by cheating on me multiple times. And he cried and said he was shaking etc even called worried and stuff. I waited a couple of days and told him it was a lie. He was upset didn’t want to see me. So before we cut ties I told him I’ll see him for real. He didn’t believe me. I wanted him to stop me from going but he didn’t. So I me and this new guy agreed to meet up at his house. I was just getting out of school and he was getting off of work. He was 21 . He actually didn’t show I waited for hours at school. He later said his brother got in trouble So he couldn’t make it. I was happy he didn’t show but then he said another day so I felt obligated. He drove to a car wash near my house. I walk a few minutes to meet him. Got in the car and he asked to confirm my age cause I have a baby face. He was touching me all in the car I didn’t like it but I didn’t speak up I couldn’t I don't know why. That whole ride I wanted to get out of his car. We made it to his apt. I sat on the couch. He turn on the tv. I thought we would watch or play games. He sat on the couch. Looked at me and attacked me. I didn’t tell him to stop but I backed away. I couldn’t speak I was scared cause it was his house. He picked me up and tossed me on his bed. And it happened. I just laid there. When he was done he left the room. I could barely walk and fell on the floor I looked in the mirror and was crying. He came in and was laughing. He said it was time for me to go. I asked to shower then he dropped me off at work. I texted him but he ignored me. I know I agreed to meet. But does that mean i consented. I know I didn’t say yes or no but does that mean what happened was ok?
What is rape was I?
Add Opinion