Does machoism prevent men from having deep, genuine, loving relationships?

My husband and I experience difficulty because he's way too rough with me, not physically but emotionally. His jokes are kind of mean/insulting and half the time he doesn't know how to be "kind" or "gentle" but it was how he was raised.

I think a lot of guys carry this attitude and sometimes lots of men are worse. I think the more "gentle" "Beta" type males receive a lot of female attention because women crave that kind of love.

So what do you guys think? Do you think the male prototype or male expectation is actually destroying their relationships because they aren't taught how to be sweet?

Why do you think guys act this way? Is it because they're afraid of weakness? Is it because they're insecure? Is it because they don't know better? Is it because they're playing the field? Is it because they are afraid of being put down or controlled? Is it because they're high minded? Why do you guys think guys act this way?
Yes
No
Maybe
Vote C
GirlGuy
17
4