My friend might've said something to make my crush stop liking me?

So a weeks ago, my friend stopped hanging out with me and my other friends (It was me, her, 2 other girls). But then during the same time, my crush stopped talking to me. It isn't like my crush and I were friends, but if I was next to him or walking next to him he would say something funny to make me laugh. He doesn't do this anymore, ever since my friend stopped hanging out with me. I feel like my friend said something to make my crush stop liking me, because I know she likes him too. But why would she do this, I would think that my crush said something about liking me, and she got mad so decided to say something bad about me, whether it is "she doesn't like you" or some weird lie. After she stopped hanging out with me a few days later she came to tell me "he likes someone else" when she told me before that he likes me. I think she was lying about him not liking me anymore at that time, or she wasn't lying at all because she made sure he didn't like me anymore. But since then my crush hasn't been as close as we used to. Nowadays he'll just mutter hey once in a while if he sees me looking at him, or does a head nod. He raised his eyebrows once, but that was nothing. Why would he believe this stuff and why would he stop liking me the same time as my friend "ditched" me? This all happened at school. School is almost over though, just 2 more weeks. My friend left on Friday so she could go on a long vacation, so I can't talk to her about this. I know I should've but I freaked out and didn't do it when I had the chance. Now what do I do, to see if my crush still likes me, or to make him see what my friend said about me was all a lie? Please help me. I'm personally really shy and always keep to myself, I don't like confronting people so this is a huge problem for me. Thanks. :)
1 y
She might've twisted the truth or something.

Also, I tried telling this to my other friends who also used to hang out with her. I told her what I thought, and one of them was like, "but you're kind of just accusing her of something you don't really know.." and the other one was just kinda like "I dunno" so I'm not sure?
1 y
I have made similar questions on GAG but now it's a real problem since my "friend" isn't here to talk to and confront about, and I'm scared to talk to my crush.
7
0