Is he interested in me or not?

Ok, so there is a guy at my school that is one year level ahead of me (year 12) that has been looking at me quite a bit lately. A few weeks ago, he even sat right near me at a bench without any explanation what so ever. He didn't even talk, he just sat there while I was doing my work. About 3 minutes later his friends also show up at the bench saying "How's it going?" and he said "Good" and a couple of girls also said to him "Oh hey Alex! How's it going?" when he was at the bench. Now, he even likes some of my photos, that also includes my most recent one. Also, 1 week ago when I was in the library, he came like one minute later and as I was signing a paper there he was right behind me watching me sign it, and when I turned back I said sorry because I thought I was in his way and then he smiled at me and kindly said "That's ok." and then spoke to the librarian after that. Even my close friend caught him looking at me a lot lately. A few days ago, I was in a hall with my friend and so was he with a group of his friends and all of a sudden at the same time, they all look at me. All like 6-8 people maybe. I was worried, so I then left the hall. Today, I overheard another guy that likes me talking about me to him and their other friend said "She looked!" when I didn't. This guy then says to the guy that likes me "Oh, I actually used to talk her."
Is he interested in me or not?
Add Opinion