This guy is giving me complicated signals... its honestly hard to tell... Does he like me?

So I met this guy from Tinder. He's a couple of years younger than me but he's pretty cool. We friended each other on facebook. For a few weeks we were talking through messenger. He would call me cute and just flirt with me. Early on he told me he was complicated. He isolates himself from everyone, doesn't talk or see anyone. He doesn't like talking about his feelings. So I understand that because I was there in his position for a few years. This week we were on and off talking. He picked up more hours at work and he was in his funk of not talking to anyone. So I straight up told him: "Alex I like you. I really want to hang out with you and get to know you better. If you're down for that, I'll give you my number. If not, then it's no big deal." He messaged me when I got out of work and said "Yeah I'm down. I'm sorry that I've been busy. Just let me know when. You can text me (and he gave me his number)." I didn't want to be too eager so I waited a while until I text him. Last night he was really down and I told him that I could give him space and what not. An hour later he calls me. He basically told me to not take it personal that that's just how he is. He'll just be in a mood to not talk to anyone or see anyone. He'd just rather be by himself for a while. So... With all the complications... What do you guys think?
He likes you
No he doesn't
Other (explain below)
Vote C
Results!
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
0