Is my friend with benefits catching feels or?

I’m seeing this guy and at the beginning of the relationship I asked him if he wanted to be friends with benefits and he agreed. We have been seeing each other for 7 months now and everything’s been fine. Except I’m starting to think he likes me a lot more than he’s letting on. We were hanging out a few days ago and I for some reason told him that he’s the second guy I had slept with when I met him and that I thought it was funny or whatever but than he quickly asked me if I had been with anyone else since him. I said yes but that I wasn’t seeing him anymore. He than revealed to me that he had suspected I was seeing another guy and that he had planned on “cutting me off” because he could just tell I was seeing someone else. Why would he be mad I’m seeing someone else if we are just FWB? We never go out on dates, only to his place to smoke and fuck. He also never told me not to see other people. He’s always talking about the pics I post online to my social media account and how I shouldn’t and I should leave these “little” boys alone and just “be with him”. He said he has “everything I need”. Keep in mind I’m 18 years old and he’s in his late 20’s and he’s talking about the guys my own age when he says “little” boys. He seems to think I have all these guys on speed dial just because I’m an attractive person. Which I don’t. He’s always telling me just how fine and sexy I am. He said I’m his “pretty girl”. But I just can’t tell with this guy. He loves having sex with me and we have it very often. It’s great but I also get the feeling he wants to kiss me. He kissed me passionately the first time we met but after I asked if we could be friends with benefits he hasn’t kissed me since. The Last time we hung out he grabbed my mouth and held it close to him like he was about to kiss me when I was just laughing at something he said but than he didn’t. But I could see it in his eyes he wanted to. It’s like he was unsure. Thing is he hasn’t addressed his “feelings” about me at all. Am I crazy or does he want more
Is my friend with benefits catching feels or?
Add Opinion