I love him and don’t know what to do?

I love him he’s my coworker. We’ve been going back and forth. We usually are always flirting we’ve hooked up and it’s like we are attached to eachother. But it’s like he’s too scared to get close to me but at times shows he wants to by telling me about his life trying to be really supportive with me. but he stopped hanging out with me outside of work. Im pretty sure something bad sexually happened to him where he’s scared of sex/and intimacy and keeps me at a distance but at the same time he likes me and wants to be there for me. He won’t hang out with me outside of work anymore. Will only hang out with his friends. Tells me he’s basically scared to get close to me. I told him I loved him. He didn’t say it back. But My gut tells me he loves me. He just broke up with his ex. I don't know what to do. I love him and want him so much. I don’t want to let him go. I’ve told him this he won’t give me a straight answer. But keeps his distance. But at the same time wants me close. It’s almost been a year since we’ve started this weird relationship we have. I don't know what to do.
I love him and don’t know what to do?
Add Opinion