What do guys think before, during, and after sex with a close female friend?

If you're extremely close with a female friend and you both tell each other everything and you know everything damaging about her and you're about to have sex with her... what is running through your head about her and you and the friendship and her body and basically everything before, during, and after sex? ... Especially if you know it's her first consensual time but that she does have a past of sexual trauma...

I could use some boy vision goggles lol. About to have my first fully consensual sexual experience with my closest male friend and i'm wondering what could possibly be going through his head in regards to it all in the moment. We've talked a lot about it so i know I can trust him entirely. Not concerned in that way. Just curious what goes through the guys head in way of random thoughts and unspoken dialogue in this type of situation. Especially, but not solely in terms of body weight. Or like if affection ever gets blurry for guys in a friends with benefits situation or if it's only girls who can potentially find themselves in time falling for the guy in some regard (s). Let me know what you would think/ what you think the average guy would be thinking. Thank you.
1 y
I appreciate you answering
15