What do you think of this situation and what would you think... just having some real talk here?

your ex you dated for almost 3 years, was great but he was cheap, controlling, always wanted to be right etc, and due to culture reasons, he told me at that time, he might being arranged marriage by whom his parents wants him to marry, and had to select based on a few girls. After we broke up we ended it bad as he cheated on me with another girl. However recently I found out through mutual friends that he is now engaged to a girl who is 26 years old, he is 35 years old, she is the same culture etc, exctly what his parents want. She is super pretty. I think she is even more pretty than me... and has nice long hair. I have short hair, She is more fair and in our culture fair skin girls are more recognized than dark skin such as myself. I love my skin irrespective of culture difference, but I am thinking how can he get someone like her, not being jealous here or any of that sort, but when he was with me he i realized he used me... we were intimate etc and shared even companionship, today I am single and this guy is getting married. Though I am thinking, how can this be? What do you think?

There is a pic of them where she is hugging him tight, I think she really likes him... but he is sitting down with his hands on his legs and just smiling... not like his regular smile... Pic says a lot what do you think it is?
1
0