Guys, Do guys get emotionally attached to a girl after they have sex sometimes? Could this lead to a guy avoiding a girl because he didn't want to be?

Hi so I was wondering like for girls does sex sometimes cause a man to become emotionally attached to a girl? Like he wants her to be his girlfriend attached? Cause I have a friend that started avoiding me and won't talk to me ever since and we were good friends and he told me he'd still want to be and we'd still talk to each other. But he got really weird when I said about another guy I was kind of into in front of him after sex cause he asked and he just disappeared after. I was wondering if maybe he caught feelings and now is just trying to distance himself to try to get rid of them?
1 y
Cause he won't answer my texts and he deleted me off Facebook to
3